Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ipod touch 4th gen will sync but new songs added to itunes do not.

Hello,

My ipod touch (4th gen) will sync with itunes but new albums I have added do not. The new albums are in itunes and can be played but itunes will not

find the 'Tracks to sync' This is not the first time this has happend and in the end I had to sync my full library,itunes would not let me tick the album

to sync it in the Summery-Music section.The only option there was the 'Full Sync' and as i have over 400 albums on my ipod,it took many hours.

I use windows 7 and my PC is running well-just a few days ago my ipod would sync new music without trouble any and I have made no changes.

Any help would be much appreciated.

iPod touch, Windows 7, Sync problem.

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment