Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My youtube is acting weird for no reason

on my ipod, i have youtube that it originally came with. i have updated my ipod before, but the original youtube on the ipod never went away. so i still have it.

this morning i went on youtube and all my favorites were there and everything was working fine. i went back on a couple minutes later and all my favorites were gone. i dont know what happened. i didnt o anything for it to go away. it just happened. so i did the usual where you turn the ipod off and nothing happened. soo then i tested it and put a random video on my favorites. i went to my favorites after and it was there. so then i went out of the app and did the thing where you press the home button twice to completely close the app. then i went back on youtube and the video i put of favorites was gone. obviously..there is something wrong with my youtube. all my favorites were very important to me. please help me!!!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment