Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My iPod touch 5th gen front camera is not working

I got my iPod touch 5th gen three weeks  ago and it was working just fine as I could make FaceTime calls.... Yesterday the front camera shutter suddenly stopped working ,  it stays closed and will not open.... Even by doing a force quit of the camera app the problem persists... Resetting it will not work, resetting the settings will not work either... My back camera works just fine.... If I switch to the front camera the shutter freezes and won't open... what I do is  I turn my device off and after a while as turn it on and the app camera goes back to normal displaying the back camera but if I switch again to the front camera it just simply will not work as I described.... Does this happen to anyone? Is this a software malfunction or is it a hardware issue?.... Thanks for any response regarding this matter....


View the original article here

3 comments:

  1. I have the same problem, havent found a fix yet. I will be binging it to apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you fix the problem? I have the same issue...

    ReplyDelete