Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

iPod Touch shuffling problem

There's a bit of a problem with my iPod Touch 5th Gen. (64 GB).

 

I always keep it on shuffle, because I keep a lot of music on it and I mostly listen to it on my way to work and back.

I will explain how this problem occurs...

 

In the morning, I turn the music on and it shuffles fine all the way.

I reach my destination and press the button on the remote to stop playing

I disconnect the headphones (Earpods with remote).

For the next 6-7 hours I use e-mail, some apps, some browsing and games.

On my way home, I connect the headphones again and it starts playing around 10 last tracks. Tracks I already listened to in the morning, and every next song is the song shuffle chose in the morning.

 

I am also noticing that the shuffle option skips different tracks on purpose, and prefers other, and I don't know why. Maybe I am just unlucky so some tracks are chosen 2-3 times in few hours, and I don't even remember hearing some.

 

 

I noticed the same issue with my old iPod Touch 4th Gen. (8 GB) and thought it must be iOS version related, but it remains the same even after updating to 6.1

 

Tried restoring it, and all of the standard procedures.
I am an experienced Apple user, and APP, so I didn't miss anything.

 

Any ideas?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment