Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dark Panorama Mode on the iPod Touch 5

I am asking this question, because after browsing similar Qs with this topic, I haven't found a decent answer! I got my daughter an iPod Touch 5 for her birthday. However, we have noticed that when she switches the camera to panoramic mode, the screen and capture goes dark and grainy. I've googled for this and searched through topics here and saw that others have the same problem, and yet, no one has come up with a solution nor an answer that applies to troubleshooting this problem.

 

I wonder, does Apple know about this? And will they be correcting this anytime soon? I have a 4S and panorama works well on it. Someone please help!!! And please do not redirect me to the topics on the right as I've read them all (More of This). Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment