Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Please help me :/ I can't connect to anything!


Alright, the restrictions in my moms iPod were on and she couldn't remember what the password was, so she wanted me to figure it out. I found out very quickly that wouldn't be easy. So, I did everything it said to do, which was restore everything (May I remind you this was all at around 2-3 in the morning) I waited for it all to load and this grey screen came up and all it said was "Ipod" so I pulled the tab over and it brought me to "Language" then "Region" then it came to "wi-fi" I typed in our wi-fi password, but it wouldn't let me sign in, so below it, I clicked "connect to Itunes" after I re-plugged the charger into the computer, it said "error, ipod not recognized" and I really don't know what to do now. It's not connecting to Itunes, not connecting to wi-fi, what do I do? Please help me 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment