Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

iPod Touch 4th Gen. App Crashing (Need an alternate solution)

I guess this seems to be a common case with all of the apps crashing when you try to do anything with them. Searching on here, I've found solutions that would be very helpful, but they are not in my case.

I have tried shutting down everything in the multi-task bar. No luck there.

I have seen the solution of reseting everything, but this requires you to hold down on the top lock button and the home button to turn off the device. Problem being, the top lock button is broken and can't be used (keep your iPods away from children >:(). I have found a way around that for daily use with a locking method on the touch screen itself, but that doesn't seem to be servicing me for this.

So does anyone know of a way for me to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Tyler

(By the way, my iPod is not jailbroken. Figured I'd answer that question ahead of time.)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment