Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ipod touch 5g will not connect to home wifi


Hello there! I have this problem where my ipod touch wil not let me connect to my home wifi. When I try to join, a message will pop up saying "incorrect password". I know for sure that the password is 100% right. My ipod touch had no problems connecting to the internet a few months ago, but lately many of the apps that required internet would not load even with 3 bars of signal. Therefore, this is when I decided to rest the network settings. Biggest mistake. Now it won't even let me connect to the internet. I have tried everything. Holding the home button and power button together until apple logo pops up. Updating the software to ios 6.1.3, physically turning my ipod on and off, even the modem and reseting the network settings on ipod.


Will restoring my ipod back to factory settings work?


Thank you! It will be appreciated.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment