Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Apps Refuse to Open - I haven't found an answer to this anywhere else :(

Hey,

 

I have recently had trouble with a few apps made by the company Voltage Inc., it seems similar to a lot of problems seen with apps on the iPod touch, when I touch the app to load it, it starts up but then after a few seconds it shuts off again, in some cases a message appears 'Close App' and the only option is to press 'Yes'. I have tried all of the fixes for it, including:

 

  • Turning the iPod on and off
  • Turning the app off
  • Installing the app a new from the app store
  • Installing a new app from the store
  • Updating my iPod to the newest iOS

 

Every other app on my iPod works, so I don't understand why these aren't, I don't believe it's got anything to do with my iPod as my other apps all work so restoring it wont do much good. I have bought over £40 of in app purchases from this company and as of yet I have found nowhere I can submit a complaint to, or even go about getting my money back if this glitch isn't fixed.

 

Help! :'(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment