Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

iPod Touch 4G WiFi Appear/disappear

Hi people,

 

 

Today i have a big problem, really annoying. Last week, my Internet crashed and there was no wifi (from the router) so I couldn't connect to the Internet.

During this week, I shared the connection with my father's iPhone so it worked until my router works again. I stopped the sharing, and connected to the WiFi of the router.

 

Since this moment, I have big problem with WiFi on the iPod Touch, for example, i'm on facebook or FaceTime and the wifi logo disappear few seconds, i lose the connection, then appear.

 

I tried all solutions, restart the router, restart the ipod, hard reboot on the ipod, reset network parameter on the ipod.

Always the same problem, it's really annoying now, i don't know what to do

 

I can't restore the iPod, because my computer crashed, and i don't want to lose all my files

 

Please help me find a solution, even if it's not THE solution, just propose what you think

 

Thanks

 

Regards.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment