Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Unauthorised charge on my credit card,need immediate resolution

I am using iTunes 11.0.1.12

 

I recently tried changing my apple account settings - change country from UK to India and:

 

1) In UK there was a mandatory requirement to provide credit card info. I got the same screen. i.e. to update profile, provide VISA or MC credit card data.

2) Updated with address & credit card info from India

3) Clicked ok

4) Got a charge of Rs.60 on my credit card.WHY????

5) Went back and checked, I now had a option to provide 'none' in payment options, as in , I need not provide credit card information.

 

 

I am shocked at the level of breach in security.  No one ever does an unauthorised charge. Please reverse this immediately.

 

I am furthur disappointed to notice, there is no voice support or email id for complians related to billing,purchases...Is it legal to operate online sales and not provide support?

 

 

 

-Purnima


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment