Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I was sold an iPod with the passwords and can't reset.

I was sold an ipod 4th gen and it have 5gb bought cloud data kn it already. i want to jailbreak my iPod but it says I have to turn off the backup password but I can do that unless I reset my iPod (or so I've heard) and I can't reset my iPod without the "restrictions pass code" or something. I don't even know what that means and I've tried every code I could think of so I assuming I just don't have it. Is there any way I can reset it without the passwords or anything? Also, my iTunes won't let me log in, and won't reset it thru the computer. Please help!

 

Also, i got it with 5gb of bought cloud data on it anf i dont have his cloud password either, can that be restored with a backup if I jailbreak it?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment