Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

i anything 4th or 5th gen recent update.

I recently installed the latest update for 4th and 5th Gen mobile device through my PC. after crashing my ipod touch and causing me a weeks worth of anguish i finally got it restored and able to syc again without any of the help provided to me by apple.

 

This company boasts the best and latest hardware and softwre AND support! I called them with simple questions about my problem and got no resolusions. I had to figure it all out on my own. The computer I used to download the update did not recognize the ipod as a device at all, let alone itunes recognize it. After connecting it to another computer, I was able to restore it to (fresh from the box) condition.conecting it to its home PC it was now recognized as a device but not in itunes.Going to >Devices and printers in Start menu i was able to right click the device choose> Properties>Drivers and drivers> Update Drivers(not automatically installed by the update)and allow itunes to recognize the device

 

Now. how the **** are we as consumers supposed to know all this info about these products when the corporation itself cant even fix them! anyone else feel like I do? No pun on the frampton. Ha Ha


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment