Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ipod touch 4 days old - not being recognised now on apple mac. What is going on?

I am totally disappointed with this Ipod.  I had it all set up a few days ago, which we had to do at home ourselves due to requiring our current passwords etc.   Today it is not recognised on the Apple Mac and the Apple ID cannot be found - it took too long to find it. The Itunes server is not recognised and for some reason I cannot find new updates for either product.  They both appear to be up to date.  Waste of my time.  I have spent hours trying to find out what is wrong with it,   I bought this in Perth at the only Apple Store last Saturday.  I have purchased itunes music and this was successfully downloaded to mu ipod a few days ago.  Last night I downloaded my CD's to the itunes library and haven't been able to put these onto my Ipod.  What is going on?????  I though Apple was a fairly straight forward reliable brand of product.  Your support page is not helping me at present.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment