Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

I keep getting an error 1605

I am trying to restore my Ipod touch 1G.

I am using the latest Itunes April-2013 updated

 

lets start with the ipod

I can power it up, i get the apple logo then the itunes logo and the cable connector icons on the screen, that’s it.

I attempted to go into dfu mode  to restore "because ITunes dose not recognize my Ipod".

Once in dfu mode ITunes starts the process but gets hooked up on the screen Waiting for Ipod. At this point my Ipod screen still has the Itunes log and Connector Icon displayed.

Then I tunes pops up an error report

 

" An Ipod has been deceted. but it could not be identified properly. Please disconnect and reconnect the Ipod. then try again. An unknow error occurred (1605)"

 

 

please can anyone help me restore my Ipod.

 

Thanks in advance

 



View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment