Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Update problem

Hi. recently, my friend jailbroke my ipod 4, still 5.1.1, but now i wanna get rid of it as it just slows the device down and it even seems that the jailbreak is causing normal apps to crash (including a loved online game). But as iTunes downloads like to crash, i got the ipa for 6.1.2 from the friend. And now comes the problem. just two days before i got the 6.1.2 my ipod started updating via wifi on 6.1.3. in the end it gave me a ''update failed'' message. now the settings tell me my ipoids on 6.1.3 and my appstore in iOS 6 design, but my musik is still 5 (for example). when i try to update my ipod via windows iTunes with the given IPSW it tells me could not complete the update error code 3194. Please help me, i wanna play this game again ^^


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment