Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My iPod Touch 3G's battery suddenly dies really quickly?

I've had my 3G iPod touch for a few years and the battery life used to be fantastic. I could literally go for days without charging it. Two weekends ago, my battery suddenly died at an extremely fast pace. An app I used to play for three hours before the 20% battery alert showed now made my iPod forcefully turn off in under forty minutes. I downloaded the app Touch Campus Life a day before this started happening but I don't know if this has any correlation. I have deleted the app but the problem still remains. I go from a fully charged battery to the 20% remaining in less than twenty minutes. It's incredibly frustrating... What should I do? Thank you!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment