Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Multiple problems, please help, I am freaking out.

Hey, so I've been waiting to get  new ipod since the day the 5th gen was released. So yesterday, I go and I buy a brand new, in box, slate 5th gen off of craigslist. Problem is, I have no reciept, but it is still under warranty.

Now, for the devastating event that took place today:

So, while using the loop and taking a picture, the ipod slipped out of my hand. Luckily, the loop saved its life! Until it fell.  The ipod on the ground, face down, with the loop sliding down my arm. The loop had slipped off of the button.

Now, there is a tiny little crack in the top right corner of my screen, and I am horrified to ever use the loop again. The crack does not get in my way too much, but it is just extremely upsetting since I bought it brand new, last night. 

Would this be considered a defect, since the loop that came with the ipod, from apple, failed to work to its design? Or is it possible that there is a defect in the loop button? I have an appointment at the genius bar tomorrow, is it even worth going?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment