Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

iTunes Album Artwork Messup on iTouch


Hello,


     I've recently bought songs on iTunes (like a lot of people in this world), but when I synced this song to my iPod Touch (4th generation), it completely messed up the album artwork and assigned the wrong artowork to those songs. When I had my old iPod (2nd generation), syncing to my computer also messed up the artowork in my iTunes library on my iPod. Has any of you ever encountered this problem or know a fix to it? I've synced my iPod multiple times after seeing this issue, and restored from a backup, to no avail.



Here is a screen shot on my iPod of the problem:




As you can probably see, the song "One More Night" is NOT by Aerosmith... I congratulate myself on good observations -.-


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment