Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Major problem with newest iTunes version/update

After I had downloaded the newest version of iTunes software, while already having my iPod Touch 5G connected (not synched), the update inadvertinently triggered a restore/reset of my iPod and began downloading the update all over again (800+MB).  I apologize for the rudeness of this message, but I have to admit I am very ticked off that my iPod Touch is now essentially locked/unusable and worse has to be erased.  I cannot even get into it for the Serial # to contact tech support, not to mention that it is the middle of the night.

 


I will let the second download of the update to complete, after which everything better work out or I'm calling tech support tomorrow morning to riot.  This is totally unacceptable!  What if I wrote an update that erased your hard drive.  I don't think you would be smiling.  Please tend to this issue immediately.  Thank you.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment