Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

itunes is taking forever restoring my ipod (or how ios update wrecked my ipod)

I tunes told me a new update for my ipod touch was available (currently 6.0.1) so I hit go and download the stuff. Apple kindly asks me if I want to back up my ipod. Ah, I don't feel like like it so.... no!

 

Then I hit update, and the progress bar starts moving very slowly. So slowly that 12 hours later, its still updating. I let it go for a few more hours before I unplug the ipod and and reconnect to itunes. Now itunes wants to restore my ipod, all data will be lost. Oh well, I guess that's when my back up will be useful...

restoring...............restoring................restoring..............restorin g............ 16 hours later...... still restoring!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment