Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

iPod touch 4g does not show missed FaceTime calls...


Currently since the iOS 6 update my iPod does not register missed FaceTime calls.  I have badges and alerts activated and neither works when a FaceTime call comes in and I miss it.  Sometimes if I go into FaceTime it will list the missed call but oftetimes that doesn't even work.  FaceTime is on.  I feel like I have done everything to try and fix this problem (followed troubleshooting suggestions etc.) and I can see from the forums that several others have had this problem either on iPods or iPads but with no real solution.  I am currently updated to 6.1 - does anyone know if 6.1.2 corrects this?  I need to see when I am getting FaceTime calls!!!!  Thanks for the help.    


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment