Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Creating Apple ID without credit card

Hi,

How can I create an Apple ID to use on Itunes without a credit card?  I want to get free apps for my ipod touch.

I don't want to go through giving my serial number just to contact Apple support.

 

I searched Google for an answer, and many people say an Apple ID can't be made without a credit

card but I know that's not true.  Many people already have.  The closest I've come to making an Apple ID

is clicking on a free app in Itunes, and then I start making an Apple ID account, I click "none" for payment,

and I enter address/name, and when I click next is says "Please contact Itunes support to complete

this transaction."

 

I read the Apple support article "HT2534" and it's not valid based on my experience, because

after I click "none" and fill in name/address, it says to contact "Itunes support" as mentioned above.

 

I won't tether my credit card information to my serial number and iPod because I want to read pdf

files on my iPod with privacy. 

 

When I want to buy apps, I already have an iTunes gift card to make payment, but I can't use it

without an Apple ID.

 

Help.

 

Re:  I own the ipod touch 4g.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment