Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Apps crashing?

Helloooo~

I just bought an iPod 5 this December I believe, and I've been noticing that my apps have been crashing

And-- all my apps, even those that don't require wifi or anything keep askin for it when I'm connected to wifi, this is why I believe these two incidents are related.

 

So when I open an app on airplane mode, it opens for a second then crashes. I then connect to the internet, and instead the app asks for my apple ID password. How can I fix this? And I've already checked/retyped and confirmed my apple ID on my iPod multiple times. Oh, and I have tried restoring my system. (not a full wipeout. Just restoring it to factory settings) and I tried rebooting it-- holding down lock and home button down at the same time.

 

 

Thank you!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment