Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My songs on my ipod were not all playing. i deleted a bunch and tried to resync and not al lof them were put back on and wont go back on.

I recently resynced my itouch last night. then today, some of my songs wouldnt play and it would skip to the next song but show the same same and artist name. i started erasign all my songs from my ipod (282) and stopped after about 45 andi realized that it was only my most recently purchased songs off of my last few gift cards that werent working. so i deleted those only. then i resynced my ipod and all but 35 of my songs came back. most of the ones that didnt were the ones i deleted in the beginning. ive tried checking all the boxes, manually uploading, all that junk and they wont sync onto my ipod. when i go to the "on this ipod" section when my ipod is plugged in, the sogns that arent on my ipod but work fine on my itunes have a little "!" inside a circle next to them... any ideas?

the sogns that wont sync on my ipod have worked for years before on all my ipods.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment