Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lost ipod on the street!

Uhm im so fed up with apple! My boyfriend lost my ipod touch lastnight while walking to a friends house, he thinkshe might have dropped it on the street & i do have the mobilme find my iphone app on it but its no help when the thing cant connect to the internet! and when its in sleep mode thats not even helpful!! My home button doesnt even work but i found away to get around it but if someone picks it up they're probably gunna throw it away or something. :/ My brother bought it for me for passing 2 years ago! why doesnt apple just put tracking devices INSIDE of them, instead of a dumb app that doesnt help worth crap when it on a street in the middle of winter! i have really important crap on thre! over 2000 pictures, info on my notes, important things on my notes & all my apps are logged into with my information!!! I have the serial number but that doesnt help any. Im fed up with apple and i hope they take my advice and put a tracking device in them that works when they are in sleep mode and without wifi!! So ******! oh and maybe manufacture them better so they dont screw up like my home button!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment