Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Lost all my downloaded apps and songs due to forgetting apple password during ITunes Sync

Hi,

 

  I recently had a crash with my Macbook Pro. Hence I had to go back to my 1 year back TimeMachine backup. Which means my ITunes had to go back 1 year in time loosing all my downloaded songs and apps. Adding to this I connected my IPod Touch to my Macbook Pro. When the sync happened I was asked for the apple ID and password to sync my apps and songs to the ITunes in my Macbook Pro (I got a popup saying I had to authorise this computer else the data in IPod Touch would be deleted). I had to click on Forgot Password as I had forgotten my apple ID. Now happened the worst ever thing of all these. Most of the downloaded apps and songs and app data stored are removed from my iPod Touch too. Now even after authorising the computer I do not see the apps and songs which I had downloaded and moved to my IPod touch. I wish I had not synced my IPod touch after the restore from TimeMachine backup.

 

  Now is there any way to restore my IPod touch to the same place before it synced up with ITunes of my Mac? Can i somehow get all the apps and songs and video files which had been present in my IPod Touch just before when I synced it with my Macbook?

 

Thanks a lot in advance,


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment