Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Locked out of iPod 2nd Gen

I have not used my Ipod in ages and would like to get it functional again. However, I have forgotten the 4 digit code to unlock it. Also, as I connect it to itunes, it will not appear as a device (it is charging though) for two reasons I believe. 1) I changed computers so the Ipod does not conenct with the new one. 2) I changed Apple ID as I created a new one with the purchase of my iPad. So I'm wondering is there any way to gain access to my iPod and get the lock off it. I think I can ethier go to a Apple store but live a long way from one so is a last resort option. Also, is it possible to log on to my old account (authorised with iPod) on my new computer and it will recognise it?

Not sure what operating system.

Thank you very much for help in advance.

Rallan


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment