Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

iTunes asks to update iPod Touch 4G to iOS 6.1, that it already has

Hi all,

 

I have been encounrting an odd issue.

Since the new iOS 6.1 came out, I updated both my iPod Touch 4g and my iPad 3G.

Oddly, despite the long update process finshed and all working well, iTunes keeps asking to update iPod Touch 4G again, even though it already has done it.

I did re-update to 6.1 once again, but iTUnes still asks me to update.

If I check from my iPod Touch's settings, it says it's up to dae with 6.1.

 

Weird...

 

For now, I disabled the update message, though the problem is not solved.

 

Anyone with the smae issue?

 

How do I have my iTunes recognized that my iPod Touch is up to date?

 

Puzzled...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment