Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

iPod Touch 5G Wi-Fi Defect?

I bought today a brand new Silver iPod Touch 5th generation, and I'm having BIG issues maintaining a Wi-Fi connection:

 

My iPod recognized and connected to my Wi-Fi network, so I went to Safari and tried opening various websites and it worked at the beginning, but things got fishy when I closed the application and opened it again; the Internet was not working anymore (the App Store, iTunes Store, Mail, or anything that required an internet connection stopped working as well). I turned off my Wi-Fi on my iPod Touch and turned it on again, opened Safari and it worked until I closed the application and opened it again.

 

I tried the following to attempt to solve the problem: resetting the network settings, resetting all settings, resetting my router, restoring the iPod Touch to factory settings, but after each try, none of these things solved my problem, and it still did the same thing. As a last test, I went to my university to try out the Wi-Fi there to see if the problem was with my router but it did the same thing, it stopped working after some browsing....so I'm wondering, what could be happening to the iPod Touch? Is it defective or is there another way to solve this? Thanks...


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment