Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ipod Touch 4th Gen battery drains extremely fast, but in sleep mode returns to normal.

I recently bought my ipod from a friend and noticed that whenever I have the screen on the battery drains before my eyes. However if I put it in sleep mode or if I am listening to music the battery will last as long as my brothers ipod. Normally this would not be a problem but after about 10 minutes of playing hill climb racing, the 20% battery left warning comes up and another 10 minutes and the ipod shuts off. The weird thing is is that if I turn it back on and leave it in sleep, it will go back up to 95%ish. I have tried resetting it to factory, and hard resetting it, neither worked. The 6.1 update did not seem to do much either. I am not sure if I have warranty on it and do not know how to check. Any help would be great, thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment