Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

I installed the update ios6.1 and now my fully charged battery is drained in 45 minutes.

I installed the update IOS6.1 on Tuesday.

That night,  my Ipod touch 4 had the battery drain in 1 hour, then I charged it  It drained in 45 minutes.

Now the battery drains in 15 minutes if I'm on WIFI. WTH? 

It was working great prior to this update!!!

This update has also affected my kids Ipod touch & Ipad mini.  They too have their Ipods draining and turning off within 15 minutes.

All have plenty of GB avail. 

I love the internet radio!!!

All were working great prior to this update! 

This is the worst experience we've had so far with our Ipods. 

We've had Ipods since their inceptions.

 

Any ideas on how to reverse the update or fix this battery drain problem? 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment