Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Dropepd iPod Touch 4G in shower puddle ... (?)

Basically I started the shower and I place my iPod Touch with its music on. But the shelf suddenly collapsed, therefore having the iPod splash on the shower-puddle. I picked it up immediately though did notice the speaker output volume became considerably lower. I made sure the max volume had nothing to do with it. At the same time, I checked the volume bar - through external and internal controls -  to see it was still on max but the speakers don't suggest otheriwse. Would have to put my ear a little closer to iPod to hear music playing. Thought it was because some of the water went into the speakers so I quickly tapped it gently to rid some water out.

 

Regardless I turned off the iPod immediately to avoid anymore circuit damage. Was also told to let it dry after a couple of days and the speaker volume should return to normal.

 

Was this the case for anybody? And warranty is out of question as not only it expired but their policy does not cover water damage.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment