Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Display read messages in Inbox

I'd like access to all my messages in my Inbox, whether I have already viewed them or not.  Right now, it only shows those I have not read (most email programs indicate this showing the message in bold, whereas messages that are read are not bold but still displayed and accessible).  If I were to move every message that I read into a sub folder, I suppose I would be able to find them all, but I'm not that organized nor do I want to take the time for that extra step.  I'd rather just see all of my read messages that I haven't deleted.

I'm not sure if it's a POP3 account......how do I determine that?  It's a Hotmail account that I've used for years, and linking it to my new iPod Touch was my first experience with an Apple product.

Either this is a majorly inconvenient result of Apple's "simple and elegant" approach, or I'm missing a really simple step!  Thanks for your help.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment