Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Itunes Volume Adjustment Doesn't Work With IPod Touch??


I wanted to make my songs louder on my IPod Touch, because I have to turn the volume to MAX (and nothing is EVER loud enough below that! ;/??) , and I changed volume adjustment for all the songs (by 'select all' then 'get info' 'options' then 'volume adjustment') on my iPod to +100 in iTunes and then synced the iPod touch, but the songs are no louder than they were before. Is there any way I can get this to work so I can listen to my songs louder? Or will all my songs ALWAYS be too quiet??! ;(



P.S: Yes, I 'have' volume limit disabled & Itunes volume adjustmet +100, but NOTHING becomes louder! Ever since I ticked then un-ticked the 'dreaded Soundcheck' box...my music has been ALOT quieter!!



Someone PLEEEEASE HELP!!! 


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment