Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

iPod touch not being recognised by iTunes, recognised in "My Computer"


Hello,



I am running Windows 7 Ultimate, I have iTunes 10.



I have tried restoring the iPod touch, I have tried switching it on and off. I have tried with each USB port, my security settings are fine. I have uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes, I have restarted the computer. I have reset the ipod.



It has still not been recognised by iTunes.


What can I do to get the iPod touch to be recognised by iTunes?



vvv on "My Computer" at the bottom I can see this. Here I can access my DCIM folder, which contains some photos and videos.



iPod information; Version: 5.1.1 (9B206) Model: MD057BT


6GB 4th Generation



Thanks,



Aimee.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment