Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

iPod Touch 5th gen -Unresponsive screen when charging


Just noticed the screen is unresponsive when I'm charging,



it acts awkwardly while Im trying to open apps, 


i cant use it normally when its lying on the table, something like that.




It somehow resolves my problem when i took it out from its casing but i should have to hold it properly like my left hand at its back and fingers on its front . I can't use it properly without doing that.




I've reset all the contents & settings. Just got it last January 10 2013


BTW, my iOs is up to date (even when i still haven't updating it),


tried the pressing the sleep/wake button & home button at the same time before resetting it.



....and still the same.




PLEASE, ANY GOOD ADVICE, what's the problem?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment