Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

iPod touch 5th gen jack problem

Hello,

 

So here's the problem. I have a 32gb iPod touch 5th gen and it's working fine until I plugged it into a portable speaker. (THe ones used in PC) The sound that came out had a static background. Now, every time I plug Apple's default earphones into the jack, the sound that comes out is too loud. Adjusting the volume doesn't help. It's as if the earphone had turned into a speaker. What's worse, there's still the static background. It's like tuning on an FM station with really bad reception.

 

I've done the ff, and nothing worked so far:

 

1. Reboot

2. Reset settings

3. Tried 3 different pairs of earphones.

 

What should I do. I would also like to add that I can play the music through the iPod's built in speakers without any problems. It's just the jack.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment