Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Ipod Touch 5TH Generation Slow Loading Youtube Vidoes

Okay so I recently bought an Ipod Touch 5TH Generation 32GB, I updated it to the new 6.1 software, everything on it is fast except loading youtube vidoes, I compared it to my Ipod Touch 4TH Generation and everything is faster on the new Ipod Touch 5TH Generation except playing Youtube Videos, my old Ipod Touch 4TH Gen uses the 6.0.1 Software and loads the videos quickly and doesn't stop to buffer, my Ipod Touch 5TH Generation with the 6.1 Software stops to buffer every second and doesn't load the video, I am using safari to watch videos on both of my Ipods and the 4TH Gen loads the video quickly and doesn't stop of buffer while my 5TH Generation stops every second and doesn't buffer the video, I checked the settings between both of my Ipods and set them on the same settings and the 5TH Generation just will not load Youtube videos quickly yet my 4TH Generation does, is my 5TH Generation falty or somehow broken? Is it something to do with the software? Please help if you have a solution, I have tried resetting my 5TH Generation and everything I can think of, Youtube Videos load too slowly!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment