Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ipod Touch 4th Gen won't connect to my wifi

I just got home from work and tried to go on my Ipod touch 4th gen to see if I got any new emails and to facetime my fiance. I check my ipod to reconnect to my wifi router and it hasn't connected(bare in mind it was connecting to my wifi fine before i left the house this morning). I went to my settings on my ipod and then to my wifi to seeif it would connect like it used to. nothing happened. I looked up all of the info i could hard reseting my ipod, resetting my network settings, turning on and off the wifi, forgetting the network and re-entering it and it still has that circle infinitely spinning around next to the name of my home wifi. My wifi works on my laptop my ipod is just refusing to reconnect with my wifi. THis is upsetting and fristrating... Does anyone have any idea for how I can solve my problem?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment