Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Why is it so difficult now to get music FROM itunes TO an ipod??

I have a new PC with Windows 8.  I now have itunes 11.0.1.12 and I "thought" I would be excited about having the latest version.  NOPE!  Now when I plug in my ipod I no longer get to "see" it in the good ole SUMMARY screen that I am used to where I can either drag and drop music into the ipod.  There is no such screen anymore.  I did finally find my ipod under FILE and DEVICES, however I can only see that I can transfer purchases FROM the ipod.  I want to put music from itunes ONTO my daughters ipod touch.  Shouldnt I be able to do that?  My son bought music on his ipod the other day.  The music appears in our itunes account and she would like it on her ipod touch.  How do I get it there now???  Please help...things are NOT as easy as it used to be. 

 

Oh yea...I thought I would like the CLOUD options too, however the songs are not appearing on our devices like I thought the CLOUD option was supposed to provide.

 

Thank you in advance....

A VERY frustrated mom!!!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment