Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

When I choose a certain genre, why does it go to a different one?

When I select the genre "Hip-Hop/Rap" on my iPod it takes me to the genre "R&B/Soul" and the music from that genre appears instead of the correct one.  When I select other genres it takes me to the correct one so this only happens to Hip-Hop/Rap.  As a test I changed all of the music from the Hip-Hop/Rap genre into another random genre (Jazz) and when I selected Jazz on my iPod it took me to the correct genre.  I then changed all of the music now under Jazz back into Hip-Hop/Rap and the problem still occurs.  I'm still able to play Hip-Hop/Rap music, but cannot select all of the music from there at once as a genre.  Please tell me how I can fix this problem.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment