Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What does the gray dotted circle in iTunes mean?

I have the exact same problem! I’m downloading AudioBooks from a Library using OverDrive Media Console V3.2.2.0 and when I transfer the parts to my Iphone 4 with iOS6.0.1 in iTunes some of the parts show the dotted circle and cannot be played.

It looks like if the DRM was not transferred correctly.

I have Windows Media Player v 12.0.7601.17514 and Windows Media Player DRM v 2.9.0.1

I tried deleting the buggy parts and downloading them again, both from the library and to my iPhone and it is the same no matter what I tried.

I have 1 Audio book where only 1 out 10 parts is like this but you might as well not having at all.

It happened on 2 different AudioBooks.

To be honest these DRM are just a real pain.

Anyone has a suggestion?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment