It shows up in iTunes, and iTunes finds all the music I want to sync (i.e. shows the graphical display correctly), but when I sync, iTunes only makes a backup of settings and detects tracks to sync, then never actually syncs anything. No error messages, and yes, I have checked the music to sync. Apps do sync, and if I check pictures as well it gives an error message about losing connection.
I think the point I'm trying to make is that it skips the music sync step.. I believe it used to do 7 steps when syncing, now it does 2 (music only) or 3 (with pictures that fails and corrupts the graphic info bar about what's what on the iPod, and turns everything to "other"). I disabled genius updates a few days ago, so that was probably a couple of steps, however it still seems to be on when I check the Store menu (so I can't reenable it..). I wonder if that's what caused the problem, but have no idea what to do. Any help appreciated.






0 comments:
Post a Comment