Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Ipod touch has lost LOADS of my videos when connected to my MacBook Pro


Ok this is a weird one, and it's happened twice now.



So I use two macs, my 27" iMac at work which runs snow leopard, and my MacBook Pro laptop that is running Tiger.



Now I connect both to my brand new iPod Touch, which is great and has all my videos ond music on.



Now I uploaded a ton of films / tv etc and when I went on holiday I took my laptop with me to use and I also use to charge up my ipod.



Now when I was charging in itunes on the laptop it showed all my old videos and music for some reason, not sure why  - but when I checked the iPod it had all my new stuff on.



So I charged it, added a new album from my laptop and thought all was fine. But it wasn't.



Now I have lost ALL the new music and videos I put on there, and it's even put the old films and tv back on there....How? Why?



Now when I click on the iPod touch it tells me under setings / about that I have 31 videos on there, but it's only showing 10. So they've somehoe gone and as I have them all on my work mac and I'm on holiday I can't get them back on....GRRRRRR!



This has happened once before but I've no idea why - can anyone shed any light on this?



Thanks guys...it's so much of a pain.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment