Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ipod touch has started a back up here is a screen shot.

 


Could it be an old cable I has so many cables for ipods at my house dont know what one is witch how long should itusualy take.


my last backup was at 10 oct 12


ummm


I wanted to create a back up becase both home and lock screen power button not working  jamed i dont really want to go to the genious bar 2 times in one week


w


HHow long would you wait before trying again. 


Both devices have the spinnig icon going..


Please help


I want to try on another computer but dont really have access to one any ideas anyone


but when i did the sync the compter was still running at 100 percent and am using the same cable as when i did the sync


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment