Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I can’t seem to update my apps on my ipod touch 4. My itunes account is Canadian, but the ipod itself I bought in Austria, where I am currently living.

When my country and billing info are set to Austria in my Apple ID summary, I get this message: “Your account is not valid for use in the Canadian store. You must switch to the Austrian store before purchasing”.  When my country and billing info are set to Canada, I get the message “"Your account is not valid for use in the U.S. store. You must switch to the Canadian store before purchasing." My billing is attached to my Canadian bank account.  I read somewhere that my billing information needs to be associated with the country I’m currently in, but I don’t have an Austrian credit card.  (Bank account, yes, but no credit card).  Anyone know how I can update my apps?


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment