Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My iPod Touch 5th Generation loses charge when the device is turned OFF!!! Help!

I bought my iPod Touch 5th Generation a couple months back and it has been working beautifully. I loved the new design, features, color choices, etc. However, just a couple days ago, my iPod has been acting up. I turned it off one night with a FULL battery (I usually turn it off when I'm not using it) and when I turned it back on in the morning, half the battery was gone. Originally, I assumed that maybe I just didn't swipe to turn it off right. WRONG. I charged it up, used it, and turned it off again for the night. When I turned it on the next day, the battery was practically gone. I tried not to panic, so I just restored the iPod to its original settings. I erased EVERYTHING. Then I charged it for a good six hours. The problem didn't go away.

 

This isn't a cheap device. I'm sure you guys know that. The only reason why I think this could be happening could be because of the new iOS 6.1.2 update. I updated my iPod about a week or so ago. And now I'm having this serious problem? That is the ONLY possibility I could think of. And this thing is brand new. I treat it like it is made of glass. Literally. I'm so meticulous when it comes to my things.

 

So can someone please help me try to fix this problem? I still have a warranty and the iPod is under a year old. To replace the battery now is ridiculous. It's brand new. I didn't pay hundreds of dollars for my iPod to croak on me after using it for a couple of months.

 

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment