Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

My iPod Touch 3rd generation wont start back up after turning it off

It all started when I was downloading an update for my twitter app and when it got to "Installing..." it got stuck like that for a while so I turned the ipod off (holding the power button off) and turned it back on. So when I tried to turn it on, it gives me the Apple logo for a while then it gets the "loading sign" stuck. After 5 minutes stuck or so with the loading sign, it turns off by itself and turns back again with the Apple logo. Updating an app and getting stuck has happen to me before and it worked well turning the iPod off completley and turning it on again. And funny thing its always the Echofon Twitter App that always gets stuck when updating.

 

I tried connecting the iPod to my laptop and opening iTunes but when the iPod gets turned off, on the itunes it gaves me a sign that says "Ipod cannot be found. It is not sync..."

 

So i need help turning on my iPod back on.

 

 

- I've never jailbroken the iPod

- Home Button does not work


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment