Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

iPod won't connect to anything.

I have an iPod touch 4th generation, it was working fine until one day, it decided it wasn't going to connect to anything, not my ipod dock, not my computer, not my dad's computer, not with any of our 6 usb chords.

I have it plugged into my computer, iTunes won't regognized it's plugged in, and it won't even say that it's charging, but the strange this is that it is. But it gets to the point (I usually use the dock for this) where I can plug it in, ipod dock will say it's connected (ipod still doesn't show its charging) and I can take off the ipod from the dock, it'll say 20% left, I can restart it and it'll be fully charged.

 

So, I reset it. That will fix it right? Nope, now I have an iPod with no music, no apps and no pictures on it, I can get apps in the store, I wrote all of them down. But otherwise, I can't get music on it because it won't connect to a computer, what on earth do I do to fix this, I've been struggling with it since December.

Thank you.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment